I thought I would start posting some yummy recipes that are dairy, soy, egg, nut free and low salicylate
Banana / Pear Muffin
Makes 9 texas muffins
1 ½ cups Self Raising Flour
½ cup rice bubbles or ½ cup quick oats
1 tsp baking powder
¼ cup castor sugar
1 mashed banana
1 mashed canned pear (pears in syrup)
1 cup rice milk
30ml white vinegar
1) Mix dry ingredients.
2) In a separate bowl / glass jug mix wet ingredients
3) Fold wet ingredients into dry and mix until batter is combined.
4) Spoon mixture into cupcake tins
5) Bake on 175 degrees for about 35 mins or until golden brown
6) Cool for 5 minutes in tin then turn out onto wire rack.
** You can use whatever fruit you like in these – it’s just a basic recipe. Works well with two mashed pears**