Thursday, March 8, 2012

Getting into the groove


After so much busyness, I cant seem to get back into the groove of regular blogging. Probably because I'm trying to sort out the house to make it more liveable. Up until now it's felt a bit like really bad camping but in a house LOL.

So I've been:

* hanging pictures / mirrors / artwork
* catching up on old episodes of Grand Designs
* driving back and forth to Granny B's to do my washing (please hurry up laundry, I need you!!)
* dreaming of getting out into the garden (though I have managed to dig out an old peach tree- roots and all - just some light exercise *giggle*)
* checking out tents - camping is looking like our holiday of choice this year - frugal, fun and with friends

* admiring the view out the bathroom window (by standing in the bath)

* admiring the view of our new screen door (whoops forgot to paint those door arch's ;-)

I'm hoping life will slow down a little for us now. Being on the kindy committee is taking up a little more time than I expected but then again it's all seemed to occur simultaneously with the move and settling in period. In the meantime, I'm just enjoying being!!

1 comment:

  1. It all sounds exciting, but exhausting too! Love that mirror. Things seem to happen at once, don't they... hope you get some rest and time to enjoy the new house in between the doing!

    ReplyDelete