It was a nice surprise this morning to see that Bec from Eat at Dixibelle's has nominated me for the Liebster blog award. And a shame as well because Bec's blog is one I would have liked to nominate!!
This award is given to bloggers with under 200 followers. So I think it's nice when you receive confirmation that people actually read your blog *giggle*.
1. Thank the giver and link back to them. Thank you so much for choosing me Bec from Eat at Dixibelles
2. Reveal your 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
* Kate at Foxslane who shares her crafting and life on an organic farm (though currently caravaning around Australia). I have some serious life envy when reading her blog :-)
* Belinda at Belinda's Place. I love all her advice about gardening and baking and have found her to be so helpful with info about growing locally.
* Kate at Vegetable Vagabond. I'm inspired by all the sustainable living and gardening going on in and around Cygnet.
* Backyard Farming - the urban homestead - a collection of really useful info about the obvious
* Meg at Sew Liberated - I love Meg's blog with all its crafty goodness. I also appreciate her honesty on her blog about the ups and downs of life with an ill child.
3. Copy and paste award to your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will pass the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all, have fun. Like so many others, I read lots and lots of blogs (hmm its quite addictive really LOL). These are just a few I check on a daily basis.