Saturday, May 7, 2011

this saturday i'm grateful for hot soup


It's been a long week, and I'm so happy its finally the weekend. So today I'm grateful for:

* hot soup - it's been a cold day and Little B has the latest kindy cold, so garlicky lentil soup with fresh rolls winds hands down :-)

* recycled magazines - dropped in to give me something to read as I nurse monkey boy with his fever

* crafty goodness from the library - our lovely librarian gave us some Mothers Day crafty goodies yesterday which has cheered up Little B up in his good moments. Nothing like colouring in paper flowers to make a bouquet for Granny B.

Drop in to Maxabella loves for more grateful goodies...

3 comments:

  1. There is nothing better for sick kids than hot soup and crafty distractions. Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind the recipe to that 'garlicky lentil soup'... hope the little one is better today. Happy mumma's day to you, Mrs B. x

    ReplyDelete