Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas

I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas ☺

I’ve spent much of the week cooking yummy goodies for Christmas as well as enjoying a 3 year old, who is completely aware of and totally into Christmas this year (boy did I have fun when I had to explain “how would Santa come down our Coonara since we don’t have chimney?”– a bit of artistic licence was applied to that conundrum ☺.

We have everyone coming to the new House of B this year (yes I am a sucker for punishment LOL). But we find it hard going elsewhere because of Little B’s food allergies. This way he doesn’t miss out on anything and doesn’t have to watch people eat forbidden foods, which seems to be our extended families version of catering for his allergies.

So ice cream puddings with home-made honeycomb here we come…yummo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment