Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fruit Trees

When we bought the new House of B, I had seen that the backyard contained a prolific lemon tree and two other fruit trees of some kind. They had blossoms on them when we inspected the property but I couldn’t pinpoint what they were.

Well I’m proud to say that I am the new owner of a prolific apple tree and a prolific nectarine tree as well as the lemon tree. It’s been such a blessing to move into a new house that has fruit trees that are covered in fruit. No waiting time here ☺

We currently have two pear, two dwarf apple, a dwarf peach and dwarf nectarine, an orange and a lemon tree at Granny B’s. So these new trees are a nice addition. I am also planning to plant some more along our fence line as well a la Jackie French.

Let the mini orchard begin ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment