Saturday, June 18, 2011

this saturday i'm grateful for lovely bosses

Do you ever just have weeks that are topsy turvy?? That's been my week LOL. I started my new job this week and as luck would have it, it fell on a week Mr B was away for work. But Little B and I muddled through working out a new rhythm for preschool drop off (I only work when he is at kindy).

So this Saturday I'm grateful for...

* lovely bosses - what can I say, my boss is ace!! She's nice, family friendly, supportive and has given me the best training this week.

* going to bed with Little B - I was so tired my first day of work that I just climbed into bed and slept with Little B when he went to bed on Tuesday night *giggle*. No hubby to worry about, and hey those chores could wait.

* winter solstice - Little B has been preparing his lantern all week and tonight we are off to the winter solstice lantern parade. I get to watch my lovely belly dance teacher and fellow students perform tonight at the same event and I cant wait!!

Check out Maxabella loves for more grateful goodness...


2 comments:

  1. it surely does help when work is understanding. Even though my job does tend to do my head in at times, the flexibility for my family is hard to pass up.

    I two followed my kids to bed one night this week, way too tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, lovely to read this, and to find you through Maxabella's post...

    ReplyDelete