Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hilarious but true..

 Picture courtesy of www.saidonline.com
I had my first cup of coffee today at the ripe old age of 33 :-) And....it was actually quite nice!!

I've never felt the urge to drink tea or coffee, though prior to going dairy free, I have always been partial to a nice cup of hot chocolate.

But I have to drink coffee prior to a procedure in hospital tomorrow, after it and the day after it. I cant stand soft drink like Diet Coke or Coke anymore, so it was coffee or hiking in to the hospital for a caffeine injection. I dont know about you but I'll take coffee over an injection anyday!!

Plus since it's supposed to stop the bad side effects of said procedure, I'm happy to drink coffee for 3 days, rather than being bed ridden and unable to stand up for 3 days. Viva coffee!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! Coffee ice cream, coffee tea cake, chocolate coated coffee beans... enjoy them all, I say!

    ReplyDelete