Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Goals


It's that time of year again ;-) On New Years day I sat down to reflect over the last year and contemplate last year's goals. I'm happy to say that we managed to do most of them except plumbing our toilet and washing machine into water tanks, and getting new fruit trees.

I love how far I've come with my knitting and I loved our first "real" holiday with Little B in South Australia.

So here is my list for 2011:
* increase the number of our veggie beds again (we'd like to have 8)
* since I didnt get any new fruit trees last year, I'd like to add an apricot and plum tree this year
* to expand on and improve my sewing skills
* make more of my own and Little B's clothes
* preserve more food (home grown and store bought)
* to keep improving my health

My word for this year is "Enjoy"...

* I'm going to enjoy my last year as a stay at home mum
* I'm going to enjoy my sewing and knitting
* I'm going to enjoy spending more time in the garden
* I'm going to enjoy more time with Mr B (thanks to his new part time job)

I've decided that this year I am going to enjoy more simple pleasures, more colour, and investigate my arty side.

2010 was not the best year for us, so we are looking forward to the changes and adventures that 2011 will bring :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment