Thursday, December 30, 2010

Today you are 4


Four years ago today, a cheeky monkey was born...


My darling child - I admire your kindness and your compassion for others.


I couldnt live without your wicked sense of humour, your laughter and your cuddles.

I thought I had the most full and interesting life and then you came along, and improved it ten fold. You have bought me the most amazing highs, lows, joys, challenges and passion for life. And you add the most amazing colour to both Mr B and my lives.


As you tell me daily - you are my big boy now but you have and will always be such a beautiful physical representation of my heart xxx

“Making the decision to have a child - It's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.”- Elizabeth Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment