Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Happy List

Inspired by Kate at Foxs Lane, here is my current happy list. I love the concept of a happy list as it keeps my spirits high :-)


Home baked allergy friendly choc chip cookies -- Making jungle decorations for Little B's party -- Sewing (my skirt is so very nearly finished) -- 5 tiny tomatoes on my tomato plants (after a battle with early blight) -- Christmas through the eyes of a 4 year old -- finger knitting (when in doubt, add some finger knitting LOL) -- cuddles with my family -- sunshine -- hand made presents -- 


2 comments:

  1. My girls love finger knitting! A lovely Happy list, makes me happy just reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely list of happy things, hard to know when to stop sometimes.
    5 tomatoes, fantastic. We've got berries galore.
    Could do with a choc chip cookie to have with my cuppa now, yum......

    ReplyDelete