Friday, July 23, 2010

Blogger meet up with Belinda


Picture courtesy of www.happynews.com

Today I went to my first IRL meet up with fellow blogger Belinda, from Belinda’s Place. I'm sure you've read her blog by now, and are aware of how knowledgeable she is about all things gardening, bread and being green.

I have to admit, I was a little nervous to meet her. I'm pretty shy until you get to know me, and I can come off as awkward. Well, this meet up was not at all awkward, because no meet up with someone this lovely and nice could possibly be less than great! We met up for some fair trade organic hot chocolate (Yumm!!) and we got to talking about the ins and outs, ups and downs of gardening up where we live. I can't tell you how nice it was to be able to talk to someone about this.

I felt a great connection with Belinda, and I just know we'll get to see each other again soon. Make sure to head over to Belinda's blog to see more of her fab Spelt recipes. It sure inspires me to have a go at making some sourdough bread.

1 comment: