Artwork by Art Harrison
- yet more cherry tomatoes and green beans (these plants are amazing but on the wind down)
- peas, fennel,
- Roast Vegie Pizzas (my first time making pizza dough – two thumbs up
- Banana Bread
- Latest issue of Organic Gardener magazine
- digging out the summer veggie beds, and digging in 80 litres of manure and compost. To let it all rot down over winter and become good fertile soil for spring.
- fixing the roof of our deck outside Little B’s room – the banging from the wind is waking him up oh so early!