Thursday, April 29, 2010

I am thankful for…..



* my son’s unbridled joy in life
* my dear husbands support in our everyday life, through all the ups and downs
* my close relationship with my beloved mother
* being happy and healthy
* my renewed passions in cooking, gardening, making, creating

* Bloggers like Frontier Dreams, Down to Earth and Soulemama who continually inspire me
* the strong and happy woman I feel that I am becoming
* the lovely community in which we live – just the odd daily interaction can be such a lift
* great friends: old, new and the ones I haven’t met yet

* the magnitude of motherhood with all that it encompasses – I feel like I learn something new everyday, but also relish in the fun and quiet times I can spend with my son
* snuggles on the couch with my boys
* my dancing and the journey it has taken me on for the last 13 years – it’s all about to begin again

No comments:

Post a Comment