Thursday, July 12, 2012

School Holidays Part Deux











We’ve had a much more mellow second week of the school hols.

:: After seeing a Magic Punch & Judy show at the library, Little B has been putting on Alien & Robot puppet shows galore.

:: We’ve discovered buttermilk scones make a great breakfast, especially when you add in a banana smoothie

:: I made Spaghettini with baby spinach, garlic, potato & olives (from Annie Smithers – Annie’s Garden to Table). It tastes as great as it looks!! Mr B went back for 2nds and 3rds...Yum!!

:: Lots of painting – gardens, flowers, bees…you name it….I think Little B is looking forward to spring :-)

:: Playdates with my bestie and her kiddies (our boys birthdays are 3 days apart and this week they decided they should be triplets – strangely enough neither mummy was keen on having the trio *giggle*)

:: I’ve been immersing myself in the 1960’s – Mr B is away for work in Adelaide, so I’ve been reading The Help and watching back to back episodes of Mad Men (Season 3) – yay for the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment